IS CrMS THE CORRECT CHOICE FOR ME?
If you're unsure about whether the Creighton Model FertilityCare System (CrMS) is suitable for you, consider the following questions:
- Do you want to learn more about your menstrual and reproductive cycles?
- Would you prefer a family planning strategy that helps enhance your marriage by involving both the man and the woman?
- Do you wish to stop the use of birth control pills or condoms?
- Are you seeking for a completely natural way to regulate your fertility?
- Are you presently on birth control pills for gynaecological/health issues?
- Are you interested in a family planning strategy that also allows you to monitor and maintain your health?
- Are you seeking a method of family planning that has no medical side effects and may provide you and your spouse with a high degree of satisfaction?
- Are you looking for a solution to Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)? Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? Recurrent Ovarian Cysts? Abnormal Bleeding? Painful Periods, Infertility, Recurrent Miscarriages, Stillbirth, Prematurity?
- Are you seeking a family planning strategy that is both morally and ethically acceptable to you and your spouse?